Important Info | Current Season: autumn 2016
Staff
Feb. Spotlight Thread
The Naked Truth

He could draw on Earth's ability to heal and regenerate plants, to thrive in harsh conditions, and that was one of the reasons he was being hunted. That and the ancient sword or two he had stolen from Anghus. Dick deserved it.

ATTICUS O'SULLIVAN && DELTA SONG

Add Reply
New Poll

It's my time to shine, 38 | werewolf | actress/model | 10th K
Evangeline Marino
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 01:55 PM
Fanu.
1 posts ♦ Offline
original from original
Werewolf
❝Let my heart bleed out till there's nothing left, it's my day to be brilliant.

Evangeline Marino
38 | Actress/Model | 10th Kingdom

History;; She grew up well loved by her family, but Evangeline soon fell into her older sister's shadow and she was forever trying to run out from under it. Always finding herself envying what her sister had Eva tried different avenues, modeling and acting, to try to find her own happiness. But when her sister married and soon had an infant she found herself jealous again, but found she adored her niece, Olivia Cortez. Happiness was short lived and eventually all good things come to an end. So when Eva's sister was murdered and eventually Olivia kidnapped, Eva fled to Italy for fifteen years and is now back because of an upcoming movie.

Friends;; She would have few friends but those few would be insanely close and well protected. She's not easy to get along with and therefore comes across as being a snippy and bitchy but she means well.

Enemies;; She definitely has enemies in the industry as well as personally. She's not the easiest person to get along with. And those that she deems as friends or family are under her protection which is fiiiierce.

Lovers;; Always chasing the next high in the form of a lover, she's known for having quite the reputation in hollywood. The tabloids love and hate her escapades, but in truth Eva has always wanted a mate and she's beginning to think that there is not one out there for her.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.

<% PM %>