Important Info | Current Season: autumn 2016
Staff
Feb. Spotlight Thread
The Naked Truth

He could draw on Earth's ability to heal and regenerate plants, to thrive in harsh conditions, and that was one of the reasons he was being hunted. That and the ancient sword or two he had stolen from Anghus. Dick deserved it.

ATTICUS O'SULLIVAN && DELTA SONG

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Lush'aby Baby, Don't Say A Word, Zhen & Roxy | Summer 2016
Zhenya Nicholai
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 08:52 AM
Fanu
36 posts ♦ Offline
original from original
Half-Fae
❝Life is like chess, you lose your queen and you likely will lose the game.

Zhenya Nicholai
45 | Mistress of Evil | 1st Kingdom

She warmly moved against the cat's muzzle and then pulled back when she was spoken to again. A snort came from her as Rox appointed tasks to them each which made her roll her hand and bow her head as if to say 'Yes, My Queen.' "Very well, I can think of a number of people who I'd like to see here, be sure to hand me your lists. Any impromptu invitations will be dished out yourselves, of course," she drawled. "Remember those tumblers?..." she began with a twisted grin on her face.

Once she was done fawning over her feline and entirely ready, she moved to lean against the wall, folding her arms and legs as she waited for the two. "This time it's less about business and more about bringing a twisted fuck down. Word has it the Earl of Rochefort in Eira has his paws in a dirty business. By dirty business, I mean selling children as slaves." Her voice deepened to sound more like a growl. It was no secret to them that Zhenya had been sold by her father and bought by some perverted man who abused her in every way he saw fit. Who would often have parties and allow his friends to paw at his 'pet'- so to hear it was going on in a large scale made Zhenya furious.

"My plan is to invite him, and those I believe to be his lackeys so I can watch them. Anyone who is involved I will deal with them, of course, you both are more than welcome to play with them, too." By play they all knew what she meant, it meant to infiltrate and bring them down however they saw fit, but most of all they needed to pay for what they were doing.

She tapped her fingers on her arm, cocked her head to the side and regarded Rox with a thoughtful look. "Oh? I'm all for helping out an upcoming name, only if the quality is there." She agreed with Delta, it didn't matter if she came from a barn- as long as the quality was there. Who was Zhenya to talk? She came from a bloody shack.

@Roxanne Adler && @Delta Song
PMEmail
^
Roxanne Adler
 Posted: May 3 2018, 10:26 AM
weezie
9 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
halfling
❝I make my way in the world. I misbehave.

Roxanne Adler
56 | N/A | 1st Kingdom

Tugging on a floor length dress over her head her fingers went to work on the long dark tresses. Working subtle magic to weave them together into a tight braid down her back. A little smirk tugging at her lips as she moved thoughtfully to perch herself on the foot of the gigantic bed they'd been sharing. "Of course, of course," she nodded at Zhenya's words. She had a small list of people to invite. They tended to invite those they thought would truly enjoy the dark carnality of a Panther party. Or they invited people they didn't think would at all, just for kicks. After all they needed someone to be completely aghast at what was going on, or what was the fun of it. Plus it was always interesting to see which of those would hold fast to their moral high ground, and which would let it melt away before joining the fray.

One dark brow quirked at Zhenya's words and a dark look settled onto her features. In spite of their best efforts, and the best efforts of the royal families, there were still some twisted bastards in the kingdoms. They were trying to modernize, trying to make it more difficult for these people to do such things. But the truth of the matter was that Roxanne had been to the tenth kingdom, and even there these sick bastards existed. Granted a fair portion of them were found, and imprisoned, but not enough. And they all knew from experience that those types of people were good at hiding exactly what they were. She nodded at the plan. "Sounds good. And once we've dealt with that nasty business we can spend the rest of the evening having fun. I can't imagine they'll be too difficult to suss out."

A little murmur left her as she tapped on her thigh with long fingernails. "Well, there is only one way to find out. We can have her come and show us her portfolio, and then decide." She shrugged a little. "I just suggest it because there was some talk at the market that her designs were too risqué and would never make it. You know how these old biddies talk."

@Zhenya Nicholai & @Delta Song
PMEmail
^
Delta Song
 Posted: May 21 2018, 12:59 PM
Stoker
44 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
Half-Nymph
❝Complicated is my second language

Delta Song
44 | Witch | 1st Kingdom

”Oh yes, I remember those tumblers.” She nodded her head to Zhen. They had been beautiful, flexible, and put on a show that was glorious in its sexual sophistication. More like a dance than a live sex showing. ”They would be perfect for our sin ball.” She stated, her fingers still combing through her blonde locks, her bare shoulders soaking up the sunshine filtering through the window.

As Zhen made her comment about Lord Rochefort, Del glanced over at her, lids narrowing in disgust. While she hadn’t been passed around from one sick fuck to the next as her poor dear Zhenya had been, Del did know what it was like to be a young girl sold off to an old man to be his little child bride, trapped in a gilded cage of use and abuse. Her teeth clenched together a little at the mere thought of those children being sent off as slaves, knowing damn well some of them were being tied down to be used for more than just house or yard work. ”You know we will help burn his entire world down.” She murmured lowly but dangerously.

Del’s eyes drifted down to the fingers in her hair, watching them do their work as she worked to self sooth herself, to wash away the feeling of filth that now wanted to coat her. ”Well then, set up an appointment with the girl. I don’t only want to see a portfolio, I want to see some actual work she’s done so that I can see what her needle work is like. Ideas are one thing, I want to see that the skill matches the imagery.” They were all exacting mistresses, but they were at least fair in their specifications. They wanted things done right but they didn’t expect you to be on your hands and knees scrubbing the floor, just make sure that when you cleaned it, it shown.

@Zhenya Nicholai && @Roxanne Adler
PMEmail
^
Zhenya Nicholai
 Posted: Aug 2 2018, 08:44 AM
Fanu
36 posts ♦ Offline
original from original
Half-Fae
❝Life is like chess, you lose your queen and you likely will lose the game.

Zhenya Nicholai
45 | Mistress of Evil | 1st Kingdom

Zhenya picked at her nails, her jaw clenching as the topic switched to the slave ring. "They're trickier than your average dick, Roxy," she muttered and turned her attention to Delta. "All of them will burn for what they're doing." In spite of how heavy the topic was her voice sounded quite melodic, and her lips even pulled into a smile. "They will all regret it, and not swiftly." It would be drawn out because those wicked men didn't deserve swift punishment and Zhenya, nor the others, trusted that the crown would sort it out in a well-deserved fashion. In Zhenya's mind, swift punishment wasn't punishment at all, it was mercy and mercy is something they didn't deserve. Not for the many family's torn apart, not for the lives ruined and children hurt and abused. True enough this was personal and feelings were being dragged into it, but how could they not?

And just like that, the topic switched to something fluffier, the dresses that they'd wear. They were all known for being ahead of the curve as far as fashion went, and they enjoyed pushing the boundaries, too. If it was too risque then it likely meant it would suit their purposes, as long as the quality and work was there. "Hm, well, I'd like to see more than drawings, too, I'd like her to bring sample pieces. Even I can draw a dress," she said with a laugh. But Zhenya was an artist, it was one of the few things that calmed her mind and nerves, drawing and painting in the quiet of a late night or early morning when she couldn't sleep.

"Well, now we have the details settled, shouldn't we check that order and pay that fucker a visit?" Green eyes flashed with a wicked glint.

@Roxanne Adler & @Delta Song
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.

<% PM %>