Important Info | Current Season: autumn 2016
Staff
Feb. Spotlight Thread
The Naked Truth

He could draw on Earth's ability to heal and regenerate plants, to thrive in harsh conditions, and that was one of the reasons he was being hunted. That and the ancient sword or two he had stolen from Anghus. Dick deserved it.

ATTICUS O'SULLIVAN && DELTA SONG

Add Reply
New Poll

the backlash of somebody’s lack of love, 99 | Magi | Writer
Cecil Bellewyn
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 01:08 PM
Weezie
91 posts ♦ Offline
Cecil from Nightvale
Magi
❝If you spend enough time with a story, eventually it buries itself in your blood, and takes on a life of its own.

Cecil Bellewyn
99 | Writer | 10th Kingdom

Cecil Bellewyn!
THE KEY WORD IS LOVE. YOU HAVE TO GET UP IN THE MORNING AND WRITE SOMETHING YOU LOVE, SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR.

HISTORY: Cecil never knew his father. His birth was the result of one sweet night of romance between two young people that simply never lead to anything else. His mother brought him up sitting in front of her typewriter while she pecked away at her latest novel. The world of words, and books was his world. He grew up there, and it was the only world he ever really understood. As a result he has become a bit of a shut in. He goes out into the world, but he doesn't force himself to be social, and experiences ridiculous levels of anxiety when he's unsure about a situation. He's gotten better over the years, since he met Oliver.

FRIENDS: Cecil really is very sweet. He'd do anything for the people he cares about. The trouble is if you don't know him very well he comes off as not caring about anyone at all. He has a few friends who were able to see beyond this veil, but not many.

ENEMIES: Cecil doesn't usually go out enough to make enemies. But I suppose he may have a couple simply because of how he comes off. Who knows, everyone has someone who dislikes them.

LOVERS: Since he was 81 he's been head over heels in love with a green eyed fae man named Oliver. They're married now, and have three wonderful children. Needless to say, no lovers. Not even past ones, unless you get a bee in your bonnet and want to play Nick. But we were just going to NPC him.

PMEmail
^
Amber Bellerose
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 10:00 PM
Rayne
180 posts ♦ Offline
None from Original
Magi
❝Let me guess, you are your own personal shining star, well good for you

Amber Bellerose
25 | interior designer | 10th Kingdom

Amber says DADDY CECI! *and has dived at him to catch her*
PM
^
Cecil Bellewyn
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 10:18 PM
Weezie
91 posts ♦ Offline
Cecil from Nightvale
Magi
❝If you spend enough time with a story, eventually it buries itself in your blood, and takes on a life of its own.

Cecil Bellewyn

Cecil says "My dear AMBER!" -and has caught her and hugged her tight-
PMEmail
^
Amber Bellerose
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 07:23 PM
Rayne
180 posts ♦ Offline
None from Original
Magi
❝Let me guess, you are your own personal shining star, well good for you

Amber Bellerose
25 | interior designer | 10th Kingdom

Amber has curled herself up around him as if she were a cat. She loves her second daddy
PM
^
Imogen St. Clair
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 07:02 PM
Stoker
7 posts ♦ Offline
Original from Original
Cetus
❝It is better to risk saving a guilty man than to condemn an innocent one

Imogen St. Clair
34 | Student/Hotel Reception | 9th Kingdom

Im not sure how they would meet... but I was thinking that perhaps these two should become friends. Imp is very straight laced, and has a good head on her shoulders and is also quite steady and stubborn. But she's also sweet and just a very good person. She's also the type of person that would stand up for her friends and make anyone who hurt them pay.

So... any ideas how a law student could meet a writer?

@Cecil Bellewyn
PMEmail
^
Cecil Bellewyn
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 10:15 AM
Weezie
91 posts ♦ Offline
Cecil from Nightvale
Magi

Cecil Bellewyn

My first thought would be that maybe she comes to a book signing? Cecil doesn't like doing them because talking to that many people in a day makes him uber anxious, but he understands it's necessity.

@Imogen St. Clair
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.

<% PM %>