Important Info | Current Season: autumn 2016
Staff
Feb. Spotlight Thread
The Naked Truth

He could draw on Earth's ability to heal and regenerate plants, to thrive in harsh conditions, and that was one of the reasons he was being hunted. That and the ancient sword or two he had stolen from Anghus. Dick deserved it.

ATTICUS O'SULLIVAN && DELTA SONG

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Lush'aby Baby, Don't Say A Word, Zhen & Roxy | Summer 2016
Delta Song
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 02:58 PM
Stoker
44 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
Half-Nymph
❝Complicated is my second language

Delta Song
44 | Witch | 1st Kingdom

Delta woke to the sound of a tray laden with food and drinks being set down on a table nearby and moaned a little when this was followed by the sound of the drapes being pulled open. As she was pulled from the heavy sleep she’d been in, she became more aware of her body which was naked upon satin sheets. Gradually the warmth of the morning sunlight began to heat her bare flesh and like the plants she loved so much, her body hummed in happiness as the gentle rays tickled her. Her lids cracked open just enough to watch Ella, her own loyal and trusted maid finish brining breakfast before slipping stealthily from the room.

The blonde smiled in her silken manner before burying her face into the coil of loose hair that had gathered at the base of Zhen’s neck where it met her shoulder. She almost purred as she was greeted with the warm scent of her friend, and as she became more aware of Roxy’s limbs wrapped up in her from behind. This was one of her favourite manners in which to waken. Wrapped entirely up in the two women who were like the other pieces of her soul. Fellow dark creatures who understood her, who accepted her, who supported her and loved her. Give her these two, a little greenery and the finer things in life and she was quite content to live out her long life.

Del pulled her hand to herself, her fingers trailing over the slope of a hip and up along a side letting the tips of them brush soft, sleep warmed skin before she was rubbing at her face and attempting to brush the long, wild curls of her own hair, and what was possibly a few strands of Roxy’s out of her eyes. Gradually she opened her eyes, another moan slipping from her as she attempted to stretch but found herself entirely trapped by the coil of limbs that began and ended with either one of her lovely panther sisters.

”Lovelies...” She rasped out in a voice husky from sleep. ”There is food and I smell coffee.” She rolled over, nosing her way along Roxy’s cheek. ”It’s on your side sugar... please get me coffee.” She murmured against her skin, nuzzling down towards her ear.

She didn't have much memory of what they had done before, but at the back of her mind she had small memories of chocolate fondue and multiple orgasms, so that night had to have been a pleasant one. Which was likely why there was a smile on her lips despite the beginnings of a headache.
PMEmail
^
Zhenya Nicholai
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 10:11 AM
Fanu
36 posts ♦ Offline
original from original
Half-Fae
❝Life is like chess, you lose your queen and you likely will lose the game.

Zhenya Nicholai
45 | Mistress of Evil | 1st Kingdom

Zhen stirred only a little as the door opened, she heard it and her limbs tensed in the slightest, but Delta's nuzzle put her at ease. She felt the drowsiness that always came with the morning fog her mind, last night she had consumed more alcohol that intended, more than that it was fae-wine, it was known for knocking the socks off of trolls let alone someone who was half human. However, it was one of the few things that blotted out the haunting images of her past, as much as she would claim that she ruled above it all, it still plagued her dreams unless she was well and thoroughly intoxicated when it came to sleeping.

Zhen flexed her feet and brushed against the legs of Roxy as well as Del, Zhen had a nasty habit of sprawling her long legs out and at six foot even there wasn't exactly a place the girls could go where her legs wouldn't find them, so she usually wound up entangled in them both if they shared the bed. With a groan, she pulled herself away from Del and Roxy so she could sit up. Auburn waves shielded Zhen's face from the sun which was much appreciated, she let her long, pointed nails scrape against her porcelain skin as she tried to will away the headache. It was a common occurrence, so was the feeling of unrest in her stomach.

She didn't drink coffee, actually, she refrained from caffeine altogether, it was nothing new, caffeine made Zhen even more high strung than she typically was and no one needed that. There was fresh juice on the tray though and because her stomach desperately needed something other than the acid in it, she slithered off the bed and stretched. Much like a cat would, legs stretched out, arms too, and she stared down at the juice. A fruit concoction, sweet and smooth, soft pink in color, it was pretty but it tasted even better.

"Good gods, it's bright out," she murmured and squinted, eyelids threatening to slide shut in an attempt to sleep as she stood. But, there were things to do, people to haunt, threaten, items to assess. Actually, it was the last thought that made her lips turn up into a devious smile. "Well, if nothing else will waken us, maybe the reminder that today is shipment day will." She purred and sat on the edge of the bed, a hand snaking out to rake along Roxy's bare ass and then pinch Delta's.

@Delta Song && @Roxanne Adler
PMEmail
^
Roxanne Adler
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 07:20 PM
weezie
9 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
halfling
❝I make my way in the world. I misbehave.

Roxanne Adler
56 | N/A | 1st Kingdom

Fun filled evenings usually lead to hung over mornings, or so Roxanne had learned when she'd taken to the high life. She remembered days when she was a child, and she'd get up early to help her mother around the house. But those days were long since gone, and now she much preferred to sleep in when she was allowed to. Curled up like a large cat wrapped around one or both of the other women in the bed with her. But for some moronic reason someone had decided to open the bloody curtains and let the sunshine in. Blasted sunshine. Who needed it? Give her the darkness of a library or a bar any day. She grumbled a little pulling the blanket back up over her head to try to hide from the light, and burying her face further in Delta's neck. Maybe if she could just smooth her face flat enough against that skin she could blot out the light.

No good. Both her bedmates were up now, and making noise. Damn it. "Who invented sunshine? It's horrendous," she moaned softly scrubbing at her face as she finally moved to detangle herself from Delta. Brushing long strands of dark hair back from her face, she sat up swatting away Zhenya's hand and stretched to try to get the blood flowing in such a way as to convince her eyes to want to be open. They didn't want to, and she couldn't blame them. So she cracked them open slowly and reached for the two cups of coffee, holding one out to Delta. "Sit up darling, or you'll spill." she mumbled sipping from her own cup. The caffeine somehow convincing her eyes it might be a good idea for them to be open. Stupid caffeine. "Mmmmm," she murmured appreciatively at the thought of the shipment. "Who do we have on the list to move things? Someone who looks good shirtless I hope." One dark brow arched in amusement at the thought of whoever they had moving things shirtless, and sweating. Oh how they glistened.

@Zhenya Nicholai & @Delta Song
PMEmail
^
Delta Song
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 04:54 PM
Stoker
44 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
Half-Nymph

Delta Song
44 | Witch | 1st Kingdom

Delta let out a soft, husky chuckle as both Zhen and Roxy complained. ”The sunshine is glorious.... I just want to let it touch every inch of my skin.” She rolled away from Roxanne as she was apparently attempting to burrow inside the mattress to escape the sunlight coming in through the window, snickering at the pinch to her bottom. Moving onto her back she allowed her limbs to spread out now that Zhenya had vacated her half of the bed and Roxy had retracted her limbs. Raising her arms above her head she began to stretch, arching her back as she let out a soft whine of satisfaction. Her green eyes followed the form of Zhen, letting her partially lowered lids take in the sight of her pale flesh illuminated by sunshine.

With her hands pillowed into her own mess of blonde hair, Del glanced at Roxy as she told her to sit up. Sighing, and making a face –not at all pleased at the thought of leaving her comfy spot – she slowly pushed herself up to a seating position and then scooted back a little so she could slump against the headboard of their very large bed. Taking the coffee she held it in two hands, lifting it to her lips to sip from it. ”Roxanne, today is about money making, not man flesh.” She sipped once more, her eyes falling to Zhen yet again. ”Remind me what was coming on this shipment?” A hand lifted to slide through her hair, finding to her delight a little flower blossom tucked inside the strands and having survived all of last night’s activities due to being so close to her. Her thumb brushed over it as she looked it over lovingly, pressing a soft kiss to the centre of the bloom before she reached over and laid the little daisy on top of Roxy’s nearest breast.

”I want something pretty... did we order anything pretty this go around?” She asked, gulping down more coffee as she crossed her ankles, wiggling one foot to some unheard song in her head.

@Zhenya Nicholai & @Roxanne Adler
PMEmail
^
Zhenya Nicholai
 Posted: Aug 21 2017, 12:29 PM
Fanu
36 posts ♦ Offline
original from original
Half-Fae

Zhenya Nicholai

Zhen's green gaze flicked to Del and she sighed. "Of course it is, but I'd rather it not burn my eyes after a long night. I don't mind the rays licking my skin on my terms." She flicked her free hand and began to down the smoothie which tamed the unsettled quality to her stomach. The alfalfa combination with the fruits did wonders. In spite of the griping she did moments ago in regard to the sun, she turned around and peered outside. Bare to anyone who may be outside, however, they lived in a secluded area and anyone who stood outside had likely seen more than their fair share of bare skin from the ladies or guests for that matter.

Her face scrunched up in disgust as Roxy's comment, it had been at least a decade since she had allowed a man to touch her. The first time since her captivity and she realized how much her childhood had ruined her. The thought of a man touching her set her off fairly quickly and it dredged up old feelings, terrible memories. "I'm more concerned about their ability to work than look good. I'm not paying them to model, I'm paying them to do their job right." Zhen's words came out flat, her eyes narrowing on a spot in the distance before she collected herself and rounded on her two lovers.

"Well, Roxy may be disappointed because it isn't a shipment of men to ogle at," she eyed her pointedly before continuing, "however, it is a shipment of quite lovely things. So I have heard there are crates of jewelry, paintings and artifacts. Which means we can fetch a pretty penny from those petty jewelers who want the goods." Some things were better made the old fashioned way, but when it came to cutting jewels and polishing them the technology in the 10th Kingdom went a long way. The jewelers were willing to pay above and beyond, they also squabbled over one another. Much like chickens fighting over a scrap of corn.

She stalked forward toward the bed, set down the glass and leaned forward. "Maybe... just maybe they'll be a crown for each of us in the shipment." She smiled and let her nails skim along Del's leg, her eyes slid to Roxy's flower covered breast. "I like the touch," she said as she reached out to delicately pluck the blossom off. "but I prefer the whole picture." A throaty laugh slid from her.

@Roxanne Adler && @Delta Song

PMEmail
^
Roxanne Adler
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 07:37 PM
weezie
9 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
halfling

Roxanne Adler
56 | N/A | 1st Kingdom

Roxanne didn't mind the sun, it was mornings she didn't like. She was a creature of the night time. Rather like a bat. It hadn't always been that way, but as her lifestyle began to center more and more around parties and banquets and the like... well she began to see how her life was one of the night and not of the God awful morning. "And I'd much prefer to not see the sunlight at all until at least after noon," she grumbled softly squinting to look up at Zhenya. Yes, but all means, stand in front of the window so I have to squint to look at you, she thought idly. Her fingers weaving into her hair as she tried to gather it up into something that didn't resemble a rat's nest. Her girl would have a hell of a time sorting this mess out later.

She rolled her eyes at Delta as she sipped her coffee, only to roll them again at Zhenya's comment. Honestly! "I never said man flesh, I just said flesh. Really, the pair of you ought to know better than all that. A woman can move crates just as well as a man can. And, for future reference, just because it's business doesn't mean I can't take some amount of pleasure in watching." She pointed out before taking another sip from her coffee. Gods she was glad they were getting a shipment in. She didn't know how much longer she could live without her coffee creamer from the 10th kingdom. It was one of the many modern luxuries the three women were afforded because of their status as smugglers. And Rox took full advantage of it. A little smile tugged at her lips as Del placed the flower one her breast. This, this is why she loved these women above all others.

"A crown huh? Shall we be queens for the day," she asked in a teasing purr, one dark brow quirked at Zhenya, before she let out a soft chuckle at her friend removed the flower from her breast and openly dragged her eyes over her. "Take it all in darling." She purred again before leaning forwards to brush a kiss to Zhen's jaw lightly.

PMEmail
^
Delta Song
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 07:43 PM
Stoker
44 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
Half-Nymph

Delta Song
44 | Witch | 1st Kingdom

Delta chuckled softly, her laughter light and bubbling; seeming more lighthearted than she actually was. But it was easier to be happier here, lighter here, more open and free. Because these two women were her life, her family and the pieces that filled up the holes inside her soul. ”So dramatic Sugar” She coos, watching her from where she lay still sprawled out on the bed. At Rox’s comment, Del rolled her eyes and nudged her with her elbow. ”Noon? What are we, teenagers?” She lounged happily, and contentedly, unable to imagine any better way to wake up then with these two women around her.

Gradually she sat up and was rewarded with coffee, which was rich and wonderful. Mother Earth she needed to give Ella a raise, she really did know how she took everything. ”Did we not fulfill you enough last night?” She asked, leaning in to nuzzled against her cheek, gazing from the side of her eye at Zhen and grinning a little. ”I do so like jewels and pretty things.” She slumped back against the pillows, nestling in as she sipped coffee more and listened to the two of them. She was a flower girl, but she also loved her precious stones and metals. ”We’re not queens Rox, we’re goddesses.” She stated before she downed the rest of her coffee and then crawled over Roxanne, laughing a little as she and Zhen ogled each other. She swung her legs over the edge so that she was able to drop her feet to the floor, reaching out to take a piece of toast from the tray and nibble on the corner of it.

”This one was supposed to be a good shipment wasn’t it?” She mumbled around her mouthful of crispy bread and butter, reaching for the coffee pot once more to top up her cup and then pour in cream and a couple of teaspoons of sugar. Stirring it she then licked off the spoon before dropping it to the tray and sipping from her new glass. Glancing to Zhen, Del put the toast between her teeth to free up her hand and reach over to smooth some of Zhen’s hair back. ”Has Deltorro sent along his gold yet?”

@Zhenya Nicholai && @Roxanne Adler
PMEmail
^
Zhenya Nicholai
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 10:34 AM
Fanu
36 posts ♦ Offline
original from original
Half-Fae

Zhenya Nicholai

Zhen found amusement in the form of Roxy's whining, her green eyes formed slits as she griped about the hour and the sun. When Zhenya hadn't hit the bottle particularly hard the evening prior it was common for her to be up before the sun. There were far too many demons who waited for her in the form of sleep and when she'd awaken from one it was nearly impossible to go back to sleep. So, she would remain awake, reading or devising some wicked plan.

Last night had led to a blackout, which happened more than she'd care to admit and she didn't recall much. All that mattered was that she had wound up surrounded by the two women she trusted most and she loved them, she allowed herself that much. They had a sliver of the heart she guarded so carefully. "Don't we all," she replied softly and smiled to herself. "Roxy, I know that as well as anyone and while you can certainly watch for the pleasure it is not be mixed with business. Naked workers tread a little too close to another sort of business I will have no part in." Zhen didn't snap and her voice remained soft because that wasn't what Rox had meant by it by any means. She also didn't want to think she was being ganged up on - it was all in good fun.

"I aim to," and she did, she drank in Roxy's perfect figure and smiled wickedly. "And what are we the goddesses of, Del? Pleasure, Fortune, and Vengeance?" Distracted by the topic turned to business again, Zhen took a long sip of her smoothie and decided to down it all together. She made a face as it didn't settle entirely well with her stomach but the concoction would soon ease it. "One of the most expensive shipments in a long while, the sellers wanted the contents gone and they were quick to the offer of gold." A snort came from her as she eyed Del.

"Deltorro is going to need a reminder to pay up once services are rendered. I thought perhaps a message but I think a visit in person would be the best route." Zhen moved the cup to the tray and stood up once again as a knock came to the door. She called out to the individual and when the door opened in came Missy with today's dress. "Thank you, Missy." A true smile touched her lips as she watched the young girl walk away.

"So, shipment first and perhaps haunting that wretched little man."

PMEmail
^
Roxanne Adler
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 11:49 AM
weezie
9 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
halfling

Roxanne Adler
56 | N/A | 1st Kingdom

Roxanne had never loved any of her husbands. Some of them had been good men, some of them not, but even the good ones who had showered her in wealth and gifts, she hadn't loved. She supposed she had gotten rather close with that last one before the Jabberwock. But then he'd up and died on her, and that had been the end of that. A black widow, would be the term some might use, but the truth was she'd never killed a husband, even when they weren't kind to her. She'd just let them die of natural causes. Which seemed to happen all too often as men were the weaker sex.

"Not teenagers, night owls," she offered Del with a little wink, and a soft laugh her eyes glittering a little as the coffee slowly dragged her brain from it's slumber. "Fine, fine, no naked workers." she sighed dramatically, letting the subject drop. "Oh you know I'm a sex maniac Del, it's never enough." She teased gently letting out a little giggle before reaching for some toast for herself. As the two chatted back and forth, she nibbled her toast. Her eyes flitting from one woman to the other. Letting herself just relax in this moment. Where she was safe, and happy, and didn't have to worry. It was nice to just sit here and listen. To drink her coffee, and nibble her toast, and be at peace for a moment. It wouldn't last long, soon they'd be off doing business. But for this moment they were all happy, and at peace, and she appreciated that.

"Goddesses sounds about right," she said with another soft laugh as she finished her toast. And then the talk returned to business and she nodded along, making mental notes as to what they needed to get done. "Yes, he does seem to respond best to face to face talks." She stood from the bed, stretching her long lean form, and setting her empty coffee cup on the tray once more. Her fingers lifting to comb through her hair, and tie it up into a neat twist.

"I was thinking, perhaps we ought to throw a ball for some of our more illustrious clients." She'd been thinking of this for a while now. It had been some time since they'd last thrown a ball, and they did want to keep the clients happy. The easiest way to do that was to a do a little schmoozing. "And perhaps we'll find some new clientele," she added thoughtfully.

PMEmail
^
Delta Song
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 11:55 AM
Stoker
44 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
Half-Nymph

Delta Song
44 | Witch | 1st Kingdom

Goddesses. The lot of them. At least that was what they had set out to prove to all of those who had scorned them in the past. ”I would say that is a fitting description of us.” She responded to Zhen even as her eyes gazed fondly at Roxy who was nibbling on her toast in a rather adorable manner. She loved being here with these two, in the only place that she’d known love and acceptance. Only ever from these two, the ones who understood her past and the hurt there. The ones who had felt it themselves.

Her own toast was finished off but she was happily sipping away at her coffee, seated there on the edge of the bed stark naked, her legs folded beneath her as she gloried in the feel of the sunlight pouring in through the window, revitalizing her. ”Fine, we go through our shipments, check everything is in order, send off to those who have paid and then we pay Deltorro a visit and remind him what it means to piss off the panthers. I think I can dig up a little growl and hiss for today.”

She shifted her shoulders, letting them stretch out a little as she gazed upon her two friends as they climbed to their feet and began to move around the room, preparing for the day. She supposed she should settle on her garments for the day, something that would be easy to work in but also would declare her vicious side if they were looking to intimidate. Delta was stolen from her thoughts at the mention of a ball. ”Oh... a masquerade perhaps? We haven’t had one of those in ages.” She loved the thought that someone could be anyone on a night like that. When you could cover your face and hideaway behind pretty fabrics and feathers.

PMEmail
^
Zhenya Nicholai
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 09:04 AM
Fanu
36 posts ♦ Offline
original from original
Half-Fae

Zhenya Nicholai

One day, she had said, one day they'd regret it all, they would never know what hit them and that was a vow she wanted to keep. The men who had harmed her, the ones who had hunted her like a fox and had chased her into the waters of Lux, they would one day fall before her and kiss her feet as they begged. They had killed her brother, her other half and taken the only goodness she had ever had in her life away from her. What of their injustice? What of the way she had been abused for years and kept a prisoner in a cage, bound to it? How did they pay for their sins? Of course, they didn't. She was a half-breed and considered to be an embarrassment to their kind - not to mentioned outlawed.

Zhenya nodded in agreement to Del. "I agree. If he thinks because we're women that we'll accept this delay he has another thing coming to him. He clearly needs reminding of who we are and why they call us Panthers." She glanced down at the ivory dress and nodded her head in approval. Quickly, she dressed and flicked her long auburn hair over her shoulders, it was messed up from the prior night's sleep still.

She paused mid zip up and peered over at the two of them. "A ball? That would be fun. A masquerade even more fun. I think it would be a splendid idea. We could definitely acquire more clients, especially with drinks flowing.” Zhenya's mind began to run over the theme of the masquerade, she finished zipping up and nodded her head. "I have an idea for it. A theme. Noir et blanc, black and white. Good vs Evil and well.. A night of sin. So who will win that night?" She cackled and scooped up the naturally toned wedge strap heels and began to put them on. It wasn't as if she needed them, she was already six feet tall, but this gave her an extra four inches which easily brought her towering over most men. It was an added advantage, especially when she was seething.

PMEmail
^
Roxanne Adler
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 11:29 AM
weezie
9 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
halfling

Roxanne Adler
56 | N/A | 1st Kingdom

In a world like the one the Panthers lived in, it was hard to find acceptance. It was even harder to find someone who not only accepted you, but loved you. They had all learned that the hard way as they had faced down the bigotry of Lux. But Roxanne was not going to let that world stop her from being who she wanted to be, and doing the things she wanted to do. So instead she bonded to these two women. Allowed them to see the best and worst of her, and in turn they had done the same. Baring yourself to another person that way was bother terrifying and freeing all at once, Roxanne had found. And the fact that they all shared a similar hatred of the stupid closed mindedness of Lux was in part why they had all fused together as one.

"Shall I bring my riding crop," she asked a devious little smile tugging at one corner of her lips. Her eyes glittering with a hint of mischief and a hint of malice. No one messed with the Panthers, they all would see to that. They weren't some dainty ladies that could be screwed over and not get their comeuppance.

Pulling a long navy dress from the closet she began to slip into it, murmuring a soft spell so her hair began to twist itself up into an intricate knot. A soft laugh left her as both of her sisters agreed to a ball. Yes, of course, they all loved a party. But the soft laugh became an all out chuckle at Zhenya's suggestion. Her eyes twinkling even more with mischief. "I love it. It's perfect. We can do the decorations in crystals and laces." She bit her lip softly as she thought of the spectacle the whole thing would be, and who they would invite to it. "Ooooh, we'll need new gowns!" her voice rose an octave in excitement as she didn't a little hop on the balls of her feet.

@Zhenya Nicholai | @Delta Song
PMEmail
^
Delta Song
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 11:18 AM
Stoker
44 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
Half-Nymph

Delta Song
44 | Witch | 1st Kingdom

Finally Delta pushed herself up to a seated position and swung her long, tanned legs over the edge of the bed. Once her toes hit the floor she stood up in all of her naked glory, setting down her cup of coffee and picking up a piece of toast as she stepped towards the window, letting the warmth of the sunshine filtering through the pane envelope her. ”You bring your riding crop Roxy, Zhen can bring her claws and I’ll bring a cactus.” She cast her two beloveds a smile over her shoulder before she glanced back out at their well manicured lawns. Their servants already hard at work for the day, she breathed a warm sigh of contentment and nibbled the corner of her toast. This was the place all of them had worked so hard to get to, a home of their own where they were in control and called the shots.

No longer were any of them slaves to someone else’s desires, no longer could anyone hold them back because of who or what they were and it seemed that they had someone to remind of this fact today.

Turning she rested her bare bottom on the window sill, enjoying the sunshine as she watched Zhen and Roxy prepare for the day. ”Mmmm good versus evil sounds delightful, especially with an overarching theme of sin.” She smirked a little, eating more toast. ”Ohh... and feathers.” She added to Roxy’s suggestion. Finally finishing her toast she stood up, brushing her hands free of crumbs. ”Of course we need new gowns, something fabulous to go with the theme. And speaking of gowns, I supposed I should get dressed.” As if reading her mind, Ella rapped on the door before stepping in, a flowing green strapless sundress in her arms.

”Right on time.” She moved over to her handmaiden. Smiling as she turned and allowed her to begin dressing her. ”So when will this ball be, and who are the new perspectives we should invite?”

PMEmail
^
Zhenya Nicholai
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 09:47 AM
Fanu
36 posts ♦ Offline
original from original
Half-Fae

Zhenya Nicholai

At first glance, Zhenya looked youthful, not much younger than her early twenties, but one glance at her eyes and that idea went out the window. The same could be said about each one of them, their lives had been difficult from the beginning and each had their demons to battle. One thing was for certain, they were fiercely protective of one another and wouldn't hesitate to go into battle for one another.

This manor represented how far they had come, from beings that were nearly disposed of, cast aside and seen as nothing, they had everything. They held plenty of people in the palm of their hands and many men's balls were in a metaphorical jar on a shelf. They had wealth, power and prowess, what more could they desire? People could say what they wanted in regard to them, could say how much they hated them, but more often than not they wanted to be a Panther. Society didn't dictate to them and they were often trendsetters.

"Bring what you'd like, I can think of a few ways to get him to cooperate with those items..." She laughed throatily, her green eyes forming cat-like slits.

Zhenya had come such a long way, from a girl crusted and held prisoner inside an animal's cage, to a life of splendor. She smiled as she listened to the suggestion of the others and when she was dressed she tended to her hair. When it wasn't combed it made her appear even more youthful, like some wild fae that belonged nestled beneath the tree in an open field. She ran her fingers through the auburn locks and combed them into submission before she began to braid it over her shoulder. "That all sounds quite lovely," she offered and walked toward the door. She trilled her tongue and bent down low as Vrya, the black panther, strode into the room. She cooed and scritched her all over, enduring the kisses and gentle pawing.

"I dare say we all need one. I'm not wearing an old dress to a new event," she sniffed at the idea and purred at her big cat. "Perhaps we ought to mark it for the Autumn Equinox," she offered and stood poised next to the door. "I have a list of individuals I'd like to keep an eye on, some I'd like to seduce into doing business with," she offered and considered just randomly selecting some guests. Because that would be fun... to invite those who wouldn't necessarily be there...

PMEmail
^
Roxanne Adler
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 10:54 AM
weezie
9 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
halfling

Roxanne Adler
56 | N/A | 1st Kingdom

It had been a long road to hoe, but Roxanne finally felt as if she were exactly where she was supposed to be. She had never felt that way before in her life. Every other life she'd lead had itched at her. This was the life she was built for. A life of beautiful things, and finery, surrounded by beautiful women who cared deeply for her and her happiness. Giving a little stretch she looked down at her barefoot pondering. Boots or heels... boots or heels.

At the mention of Delta bringing a cactus she let out a soft laugh. "Will you throw it at him if he doesn't behave," she asked teasingly knowing full well that was not her intention. Heeled boots, that was the ticket. Going to her closet she pulled the pair from inside and slipped into them. Her own handmaiden had been sick the night before, but she didn't mind getting dressed for herself. She just refused to think of how it reminded her of the days before she'd become wealthy by way of husbands. Shaking herself she returned her mind to the conversation at hand. A grand party, a ball! They hadn't had one in what felt like so very long. And she knew Zhenya and Delta had been itching for the entertainment just as she had been.

"Hmmm Delta, you'll be in charge of the decor then love," she said softly her fingers dancing as a riding crop appeared in her hands and she fidgeted with the long handle. Her pale eyes flicking from one woman to the other thoughtfully. "And Zhenya you can be in charge of the list." she smirked a little. "The Equinox will do quite nicely. Oooooh and there's a new seamstress in town I've been wanting to try. Some young little country bumpkin, we could give her a shot and see how she does?"

PMEmail
^
Delta Song
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 10:51 AM
Stoker
44 posts ♦ Offline
Original from original
Half-Nymph

Delta Song
44 | Witch | 1st Kingdom

Delta stepped into the dress Ella offered her, smiling warmly at the girl who had been faithfully by her side for almost twenty-five years now. She had been hired first for her by Henry, meant only to serve her in what she may need day to day. But it had been through Ella that Delta had achieved her escape from her tyrannical husband and when she had been packing up her life she had offered to let Ella go on her way with enough money to set herself up. But the girl had chosen to stick with her, and had with a loyalty that was unwavering and which Del had no idea what she had done to earn. Ella had been born in Corona, but she was a girl born to a family of magic wielders who had but the barest amount of magic herself.

Once the dress was zipped up she turned to press a kiss to Ella’s cheek. ”Thank you dearest.” She murmured before turning back to her sisters, sending Roxy a patronizing look at her joke about the cactus. ”I could show you what I can do with a cactus if that’s how you’re going to behave.” She stated in a warning tone, eyes flashing a mock glare before she shook her head and smiled.

She moved back to the window, sitting down on the window sill a little so that her back was to the sunshine as she finger combed her riotous curls that she had no intention of taking a brush to today. ”Well now that you’ve delegated tasks....” She taunted dryly before nodding her head in consent. ”Where shall we get our entertainment from this time?” Her green eyes drifted to Zhenya who was currently cooing over her large cat and she smiled warmly. ”Ooo who are we seducing into business?” She purred, eyes flashing with a destructive light. Men were so famously controlled by the organ between their legs and Del ever so much loved using it against them in an absolutely vindictive way.

Continuing to work her fingers through the tangles of her hair, Del glanced to Roxanne with interest. ”A new seamstress? Calling her a country bumpkin doesn’t exactly infuse me with confidence.... have you seen any of her work?” She wasn’t opposed to giving a young girl her start in society if that was what she needed, gods knows no one bothered to any of them a start when they needed it. But she did want to make sure that the gown she wore would be up to the standards she had built for herself.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.

<% PM %>